How to subscribe to a report
- Go to Reports
- And click on Reports Library
The Report Library contains numerous reports that you can use to monitor and analyse your fleet’s metrics.
Locate the desired report and:
- Click on Select button on the right
- Click on Create an email Subscription
A new window is displayed asking to configure the report subscription. The window details may depend of the type of reports selected. Standard parameters are:
- Left: report details, and recipients
- Name and description of the report (it will be displayed in the subject and header of the email)
- People who will receive the report by email. It can be email address or Connect user name.
- Middle: filter the resources you want to see in the report
- Ressource of the report: vehicle or driver
- Group / Vehicle: if you want to receive a report only on a selected group
- Tag: if you want to receive a report only on selected vehicle's tags
- Right: frequencies and report format
- The Reporting Period of the report
- The Sending Options (depend on the reporting period)
- When the report starts to be sent
- The Reoccurance
- The slot to which you want to receive the report
- The format of the report (Excel, pdf or CSV)
Once everything is set up as you wish, click on the Save button!