Historical Tacho View
The purpose is to present the page on historical drivers' tachograph activities.
- The tachograph historical view is based a new tacho data feed developed and maintained by Masternaut.
- By default, all data comes from the events captured by the M400 using the ISO protocol and diagnostics technology, and the aggregated by Masternaut.
- From mid-Q2 2022, the aggregated events will be overwritten by the activities from the tachographs files, as soon as they are remote downloaded (using Tachofresh).
The view addresses the operation manager, the tachograph controller, or the compliance manager.
What can the end-user do?
The end-user can explore the activities and infringements of the drivers, and check the consistency of their hours in a more or less recent past:
- choose a specific driver (this can be done from Tachograph Live view by clicking on the “More” button)
- focus on a specific period of time: this week, last week, this month, last month, 30 days, this fortnight, or a customized range of dates
- display information in a specific way:
- timers: 1 row per day to show accumulated driving, other works, rests, available times, and service times
- timesheet: tachograph activities and infringements are displayed as blocks of activities during a calendar day
- map: tachograph activities and infringements are displayed in an interactive journey and timesheet
- infringements: all infringements are listed and give access to the letters of infringements
The end-user can choose a specific day and view the detail of the drivers' activities from the timesheet.
This page can be accessed by clicking the chevron icon next to the day of interest.
Print Detailed Data
The enduser can pre-view and print the drivers' timesheet and detailed activities by clicking on the “Export” button.
Letters of Infringements
The enduser can display a letter of infringement by clicking on a infringement in the list. It will show a page that can be:
- annotated by the end-user to explain the reason for the infringement for instance
- exported and printed on paper so that the driver can sign it
The letter of infringement gives details on the related notifications that were sent to the recipients to alert them about the situation.