The ‘Drivers’ page allows you to setup the drivers for your fleet.
To create a new driver, select "Create‟ from the top right of your screen, enter the drivers name and assign them to the relevant group then click save.
Your newly created driver will then be saved to the Driver List.
To edit or assign a Vehicle or ID key to a Driver, click the "Actions‟ button next to the Driver and select the required option.
- Change Name: use to correct a Driver‟s name – Do not use for renaming to a new Driver
- Change Group: assign a Driver to a different group
- Edit Vehicle: permanently assign a Vehicle to a Driver if Driver ID is not used
- Edit Key assign the Drivers RFID Tag number if Driver ID is used
- Manage tags: to add tags to drivers
- Deactivate: deactivating a Driver moves them to the "Show Deactivated Drivers‟ section at the top of your screen. Any associated Vehicles or ID Keys will then become available to be reassigned