Accessing the Camera Health Reports
The Health Report registers the last time a vehicle camera connects and records. It also shows if a vehicle dashcam is currently connected. If a connected camera does not have recordings, the health monitor turns red. From this area, you can also sign up to receive email notifications.
Accessing the Health Report
- Log into your MICHELIN Connected Fleet Cameras portal and from the navigation bar, click the Health icon.
- From the Health and Alarms panel, select Health Report. This will open the Health Report.
- Sort the table alphabetically or chronologically by clicking on the heading in the relevant column.
- Minimize or maximize the size of this table by selecting the number of rows to display from the dropdown list at the lower right of the window. Select to display either 10, 25, 50, 100, or 200 rows at a time.
Downloading a CSV file of the health report
- Click Prepare downloadWhen the download is ready, the button changes.
- Click Download Now
The CSV file will download to your computer.
The Health Report provides the following information
The name you gave the dashcam.
The IMEI number of the dashcam. This is the identification number of the dashcam.
The IMEI number can be found on the sticker on the dashcam itself or on the back of the dashcam box.
Last connected at
The date that the dashcam was last connected, based on the time zone of your local device.
Last Connected Status
The number of hours that have lapsed since the dashcam was last connected.
Recording Health Updated
The last time the recording health of the dashcam was verified.
Identifies when the dashcam has recordings. By default, Recording Health is in a 'Not Tested' state and appears grey. When the dashcam has been online continuously for approximately one hour, the Health monitor initiates recording checks. If there are recordings, Recording Health turns green. If there are none, Recording Health turns red. The health monitor continues to check the dashcam every hour when the dashcam is active and recording.
Setting up email notifications
- Click the envelope icon and select Add Recipient to enter Email Recipient email addresses (if adding multiple email addresses, separate each email address with a ; followed by a space. Once all of the email addresses have been entered, click on NEXT.
- This will open the option to schedule report frequency. You can choose to receive reports every (30 minutes, hour, 4 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, daily, 2 days, or 7 days).
- Select DONE to save your settings.