Follow vehicles' maintenance
Masternaut Connect allows you to remotely collect up-to-date maintenance information straight from the vehicle’s electronic control system..
The scope of the service encompasses for cars and vans:
- Engine Check
- ABS malfunction
- Oil temperature and Pressure
- Water Temperature
- Vehicle Servicing
Access to the Maintenance Data Reports
Add the following features to the role that requires access to the Maintenance reports.
Admin > Roles > Reporting > Reports Library
Once added, the maintenance reports will be visible in the Reports Library:
Maintenance Due Report
This report list all vehicles where a service due date is set.
For each vehicle, the reports shows
- The service due date
- Distance to the service due date
- Whether the service is overdue.
The Connect platform will automatically detect when a service has been completed on a vehicle.
Maintenance Fault Report
This report list vehicles with faults and highlights the faults that are currently active.
For each fault, the reports shows:
- The description of the fault
- Date the fault was detected
- Date the fault was no longer detected
- The Odometer when the fault was detected
- The Odometer was no longer was detected
- If the Fault is currently active.