Report on Out of hours/Working hours
View the journey activity of a driver, a vehicle or a group either out of or inside of a defined time range. Setup the same hours or different hours for each day, using ‘more options’.
Go to Report library and find the standard report named: Out of Hours / Working Hours Report (Detailed). Click on Create an email Subscription.
- Add emails recipients for the report (1)
- Select whether this report is for the entire vehicle fleet or a particular group (2)
- Define whether you want to receive information about events outside of work hours or during (3)
- Click on more option (4) to set up your week. For example from 8am to 5pm from Monday to Friday and no activity on Saturday Sunday.
- Finally, configure the period and frequency at which you want to receive the report (5) and its format (6).
The standard report presents by journey:
- vehicle registration
- group name
- driver name
- Start date of the journey out of the defined hours
- End date of the journey out of the defined hours
- Shift time
- Start location
- Stop location
- Max speed
- Average speed